Hemp Dog Treats (Large Dog) – Steak & Sweet Potato
- Organic Steak & Sweet Potato recipe
- Gluten free, Soy free, and Dairy Free
- 2.5 mg Full-Spectrum CBD per treat
- For use with large dogs (40 lbs+)
- May help with separation issues, loud noises, etc
Oat flour, sweet potato, organic beef stock, organic coconut oil, honey, organic cinnamon, baking powder, hemp extract, sale, mixed tocopherols and other natural preservatives
Feed as snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while treating. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
HEMP DOG TREATS (LARGE DOG) – STEAK & SWEET POTATO
Did you know that just like humans, dogs have a functioning endocannabinoid system? This system exists in all cell and tissue types, and could be a major factor in your pet's overall well-being.
Millions of pet owners leave their dogs at home during long work days, and this can create stress. If you're a dog owner, you're readily familiar with this. CBD Dog Treats have been a relatively recent phenomenon, but they are already proving immensely popular. Here are some of the benefits of our best-selling PureKana formula:
- Designed for large dogs (40 lb and up)
- Full-spectrum infusion of active cannabinoids
- Organic, non-GMO CBD dog treats
- Gluten free, Soy free, Dairy free
Here are some of the most common reasons why our customers use PureKana CBD dog treats:
- Separation issues
- Stress from loud noises, flights, car rides, etc
- Mobility issues
- General quality of life
- Aging and wellness
- Skin and coat improvement
CBD DOG TREATS: GENERAL EFFECTS
As a pet owner, you know that your dog can negatively respond to things like loud noises, being alone, going on flights and car rides, etc. Just like us humans, these kinds of situations can create fear and unhealthy, unwanted stress.
BENEFITS OF PUREKANA CBD DOG TREATS
- Calming, healthy CBD alternative to 'traditional' treats and biscuits
- Homemade Steak & Sweet Potato recipe
- 50 mg total CBD content
HOW CBD DOG TREATS FUNCTION
The endocannabinoid system in dogs largely works in the same way as humans. Plant-based cannabinoids (like CBD) are ingested, and they impact a vast network of endocannabinoid cellular receptors.
These receptors are believed to play a central role in the maintenance of a variety of factors, including things like stress, mobility, and well-being. If you’re looking for premium, top-of-the-line Steak and Sweet Potato CBD dog treats for sale, you won’t find anything that compares to the care and quality of PureKana.